Buildings and homes built before 1987 might contain lead-based paint. Paint-chips can be eaten by infants and pets, while the dust from paint can be inhaled. This is a serious problem because it can lead to lead-poisoning, nerve damage, and seizures etc. There are many ways to properly remove and dispose lead from the area, we are willing to consult you on the best solutions.
Asbestos is a natural silicate mineral with really thin fibrous crystals. People first started using asbestos as insulation inside buildings, what they didn’t know is that asbestos is toxic. The inhalation of asbestos fibers can cause serious illnesses such as malignant lung cancer. CMC Environmental Corp. helps clients remove the asbestos, and we will walk you through the process as well.